Favorited album in Qobuz not showing in Roon

I favorited this album in Qobuz (using Qobuz iOS app), but it’s not showing in Roon at all. It was released a week ago, so I would think it should be in Roon’s database by now. It doesn’t come up if doing a search in Roon.

I tried going into Roon settings and forcing a Qobuz resync, but that didn’t work.

Any ideas why it won’t show in Roon?

Thanks.

Hi @Saturn94. I can’t speak for yesterday, but as of *now*, the album is in our backend database with all requisite streaming rights. Please would you try again? Thx.

It’s now showing in My Qobuz

But it isn’t showing Home page (Recently Added)

I gave it a few hours to see if it would show up on the Roon Home page/Recently Added, but no luck. Also, it still doesn’t show up using Roon search.

I have a couple single releases from that album I added previously (no problems with those). I checked to see if they showed anything under Versions, but there are no Versions tab for either.

I tried a reboot, but that didn’t help.

Any suggestions what to try next?

Update:

I went to My Qobuz in Roon and clicked on the album in question. I noticed on that album page it still showed the option to add it to my library. I clicked on the “+” and now it shows up in my library as it should. Roon search now finds it as well, now that it’s in my library.

As a side note, I see the issue of Roon search not finding all available albums in Qobuz continues. It’s a bit irritating to have to search in the Qobuz app anytime Roon search doesn’t find what I am looking for because Roon search sometimes misses albums that are are available in Qobuz.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.