Favouriting unadded Tidal content

Hi andybob, I think that would precisely suit all needs!

From the Roon interface it’d be great if :heart: could be used for ‘one click’ favouriting. Meaning that selecting :heart: in Roon would both “Add To Library” and favourite the item in Roon. This would remove a redundant step in instances where one is intendant on :heart:ing an item from Tidal anyway (that is not presently in their Roon library)… And to Philr’s point, the existing “Add to Library” functionality can remain as it is, for those who wish to add an item from Tidal into their Roon library, but not favourite the item in Roon. All use cases are easily met.

This would simplify the user experience; provided that Roon has the :heart: visible in any/all screens where Tidal content can be viewed. It would also remove those greyed-out :heart:s that don’t do anything… Lastly, it would make for the same experience vs using :heart: in Tidal directly, which is great for those transitioning from the Tidal interface to Roon.

I’d love to see this functionality. It’s been my only complaint with an otherwise perfect product!

2 Likes