[Feature Request] - Crestron Media Player, access to the Now Playing Queue?

First time setting up Nucleus with Crestron, it was all very easy. Is there a way to access the Now Playing Queue within the Crestron Smart Graphics Media Player?

Hello @Casey_Benjamin,

At this time there is no way to view the Queue using the Crestron module. I have noted your feature request with the team but I can’t say for sure when or if we would add this feature, this would require quite a few changes in both our Crestron implementation and our server-side API requests.

I will be sure to let you know once I have more info regarding this request but please do note that if the request is approved, it would require development time and a new Crestron module update.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi there,

I have just implemented the Crestron module also. Was the View Queue feature ever implemented (or is it planned for implemenation) within the Roon system module?

Many thanks,

Jason

Hi @Jason_Coleman ,

Unfortunately, the view queue feature was not implemented and further developmental work on the Roon/Crestron module has been halted on our end. The module is now being hosted/managed by Crestron directly: