Feature request: Display playlists in every tracks view (Tracks, Playlist)

I’m investing a bit more time in creating playlist in roon now.
the main reason I never used playlist extensively in roon before is:

1. roon wasn’t (and still isn’t) the most playlist oriented solution feature wise.
  2. I’ve always considered playlist to be a poor alternative compared to what I’d expect from a clever suggestion algorithm or smart playlists solution.
    Alas my experience with roon radio isn’t always up to my expectations :slight_smile:

So…
Considering the track view is a strong candidate for the start of a playlist creation/management journey. I find it extremely unconvenient that it doesn’t show any playlist data for each tracks. (like it does in the album view)
Using the track view to filter out liked track along with some extra focus filters is a fine start for a manual cherry pîcking smart playlist creation, unfortunately in order to add tracks to a playlist from there it would be so much better to know if it’s already part of a playlist I’m trying to consolidate or part of any other playlist.

Actually I don’t see why the playlist tracks view doesn’t display the others playlist a track is in as well.

If it’s a feature request then post in the Feature Request section?

Because there isn’t a feature request section.
and if there is one, I belive there’s a good oportunity to make it easier for forum user to find it.

It’s a sub category of ‘feedback’.

Topic moved to Feature Suggestions