Feature Request: Left & Right EQ?

Can you please make the parametric EQ feature in Roon adjustable for two (left-right) chans? Specific little L & R EQ tweaks could help some of us whom might have less than ideal ‘triangular speaker’ set-ups with sidewalls, corners, furnishings etc all affecting optimum sound quality. Yes, PLEASE ?

This feature already exists (hint: Procedural EQ).

1 Like

Does using convolution not allow you to achieve this? I have always assumed that because separate measurements are taken for L & R speakers, a separate correction is provided for each channel in the resultant convolution file when doing room correction.

Yes it does AFAIK.

But the OP question was about the use of parametric EQ and not convolution filters. If someone can setup parametric EQ filters that suffice their need, why go through the effort of learning a new software program just to convert those into convolution filters? And do the convolution filters not stress the CPU much more than parametric EQ calculations for the same result?

Agreed, just suggesting a workaround in the meantime.

Where is the need for a workaround when you can already do what’s requested?

Fair point.

1 Like

As the requesting feature OP on individual Left - Right channels EQ’ng, I must say thank you
both for your responses. You each, have made me consider reconfiguring my miniDSP SHD with a Dirac Profile to achieve balancing my 2nd system as one LS-50 in a corner, and its’ mate “semi-free”. Appreciate your knowledge & perspectives. Thanks Again
jp