Filter by only in my library

Did we loose the ability to only see only albums that are in my library? Suddenly I can’t find it.

Album view

Focus → Format → Qobuz

Focus → Format → Tidal

Qobuz, Tidal → change from + to -

You should then see only local album

1 Like

There used to be a button for it - it seems to be gone

Using Focus to find Local Files:

Under Storage Locations on the ‘My Albums’, ‘My Artists’, ‘My Tracks’, ‘My Compostions’, and ‘My Composers’ screens.
And on Artist page>Discography section (Source: Local).

The Library Icon currently displays both your local files and albums from streaming services you have added to your library:

Tap or click on the +, then it will become a -.
This is the same behaviour as in 1.7.

1 Like

Not sure if this matters but I’m using my iPad instead of a computer

This is a screen detail from an iPad.
Tap the Tidal button and the - will become a + and vice versa.

Ah - thank you.

I can currently only access albums that are in my library. Artist discograpy option only shows momentarily and there is nothing in the Qobuz section under New Releases, etc.

Albums that i can access are streaming from Qobuz with no problem. Same problem on all my devices - two Android and one Windows.

When i get the equivalent screen to the one above ‘Qobuz’ does not show where Tidal shows above.

I’d really appreciate any suggestions; this is driving me mad.

Perhaps your issue is this:

1 Like

Ah, thank you so much Geoff - this seems to have been the problem.

My Roon server is on my Innuos Zen Mini III. I’ve never actually used the Innuos Software so the Zen Mini software has never been updated since I bought it several years ago. I’ve just managed to install several updates on the Zen Mini before eventually getting an error, but this seems to have been enough for Roon to start playing nice again.

I guess this serves as a reminder that if we use a piece of hardware such as the Zen Mini solely with Roon, we still need to keep its software updated - it just hadn’t occurred to me that I wouldn’t be getting update prompts because I never used the Innuos software. It’s obvious really, I know.

Anyway, thank you so much again for your input Geoff; I’m sure I’d be getting more and more frustrated without it.