Folder view request

Maybe this is yet another request for a simple folder view, sorry I haven’t searched.

My music is organized under normal Windows folder structure where I don’t care about tagging information. Using Logitech Media Server, if I want to see Miles Davis albums I go to the Miles Davis folder. I don’t have to ask “Hmm, who was tagged as the composer on this album?”

I know, a wild concept - I put my music in a folder and now I want to find my music in that folder. But this is beyond Roon somehow.

Roon however now breaks all of my Windows folders apart by artist, composer etc. making it very hard to find some things. Forget my previously much-used Various Artists folder which is now Spread all over the place in Roon…

Not asking for much, just a way to look for data under the familiar Windows folder structure, like every other interaction I have with my PC.

In 2019 Roon should not be missing a feature loved by users of Logitech Media Server.

Love Roon but it seems really silly that I can’t simply browse by folder.

Thanks for listening.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Browse by folder structure [Never happening]