For the Radiohead fans

Radiohead.com has always been a) infuriatingly uninformative and b) surprising. The most surprising thing to do next, therefore, is to suddenly become incredibly informative. So that is what we have done.

We present: the RADIOHEAD PUBLIC LIBRARY an online resource containing everything we have ever done… well, more or less. Videos, music, artwork, websites, merchandise, and assorted ephemera.

Each day this week, the band will offer up some of their favourites from the library and today’s Librarian is: Colin

5 Likes

This is a great resource, thanks! Would be awesome if all the videos were in HD (if possible). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Loving the little “live” versions of the moon shaped pool tracks. Such Gems

1 Like

I forgot the curation links;

Colin

Ed

Jonny

Thom

Phil

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

:rofl:

This is a handy index as well;

This article is also a good read, if only for the Comments. It is amazing how many good songs are left out of this list. Radiohead have an incredible back Catalogue.

1 Like

This is a great line :rofl:

Yorke faced a perilous choice: sacrifice his sanity in exchange for astronomical fame or persuade Ed O’Brien to get into Autechre

1 Like

It’s a good list and it is nice to see some of the lesser known tracks getting an airing. My personal list (although I dont know the full extent of it) would definitely include the following;

Let Down
I Might Be Wrong
Codex
Palo Alto
Decks Dark

1 Like

This is really cool! Need to find time to explore it all :alarm_clock::exploding_head:

Interesting to see a high number of songs from 2016’s A Moon Shaped Pool. Something I agree with as I think its one of their most successful and engaging albums for some time.

Excellent track. One of my favourite on the album, and given I think almost every song on this album is a Gem, that’s saying something.

“The Numbers” is one of my favourites from that album also. Building and enveloping. It’s a great listen.

1 Like