Forum platform?

I upgraded my membership from yearly to life-time, it was really based on 3 things:
1- The best browsing interface for music ever!, I went through tons of players but Roon is in a league of its own
2- The incredible support, I feel very confident with Roon people everytime I have an issue, the support is fantastic
3- The forum!, first of all it is a very active and thriving community and best of all is the user-interface of the forum, it is brilliant, which software is running this forum? anyone knows?

Thanks Roon! I hope this project thrives for years to come, I cannot imagine listening to music without Roon :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome as a lifer @thijazi :smile: It makes me much more careful crossing roads !

The Forum runs on an open source platform called Discourse.

2 Likes

Discourse, the forum platform Roon uses, has a useful sandbox site where you can play around and gain proficiency in forum activities. Just register and play. All your activity is deleted in 24 hours

1 Like

Any chance we could see HitchHikers moving to Discourse? It works really well on an iPad (which HH doesn’t)