Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

He is a husky mix. Designer dog extraordinaire.

14 Likes

At least it’s easy to amuse our cats…lol

9 Likes

Sid doing his best “Blue Steel”.

16 Likes

This caption!! :sunglasses: :rofl:

Schroeder, the best pal of 19yrs. We had to let him go in peace last Sunday. In a better place now, probably still enyoing some jazz music.

31 Likes

That sucks. Sorry to hear. They really work their way in don’t they? It hurts like all get-up when we have to part ways like that.

Sid is my best pal. Has been since my mate found him at roughly 4 and a half weeks old on a park connector trail in Singapore 9 years ago. So many forks in the road where he really shouldn’t even be alive today, but here we are.

He’s my shadow during the day and Mrs Tel’s limpet-bedwarmer at night. We have the respective labels in this house of “day parent” and “night parent”

So much character. He’s a beautiful soul.

Really sorry for your loss. That’s tough to fill the gap.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that my friend!
Never easy.
Hopefully in cat heaven chasing his dreams in peace.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear that - they are such big parts of our lives and it really hurts when they pass on.

2 Likes

My sincere condolences. Letting them go is always so difficult. :cry:

1 Like

Total bummer. Sorry to hear that. Best of luck in the coming weeks.

1 Like

So so sorry.

1 Like

Thanks to all of you for the nice words. We raised him by hand as he was a barn find of three weeks. At least there was no mother around. 19yrs and a million memories. Quite a character and revenge was his second name. He had a good life for the most part, the last year maybe a bit less but he still wanted to be around. He hated cats since as he saw it he was a human. Like us. Which made it a bit difficult for the rest of the gang. Will be missed …

8 Likes

Was he most attached to you?

Clearly humans were his preference. Whenever someone hit the sofa he was the first to cuddle into your arm. And he was infamous for starting PC suicide procedures by ‘walking’ key-combination of which even Microsoft weren’t aware of.

1 Like

That’s a great mental image. Thank you for sharing

Take good care of your buddies. And keep sharing these wonderful pictures. :heart:

3 Likes

@Bernd_Kurte,
So sorry to hear that Schroeder has passed away, “19yrs and a million memories” I like that it’s clear he was well loved and cared for … and had a great life with you.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss, I’m sure after 19 years there’ll be many happy memories :pray:t4:

1 Like

I think Bailey likes her new toy!

15 Likes

What is his toy? I bought KIA a battery operated random shining laser light.