Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

It’s just a battery powered wire that spins around with a plastic butterfly on the end.
Cheap and cheesy but most cats are easily amused by moving objects and the light dot as well.

1 Like

Kia likes me to use my lecture laser pointer. It is the thrill of her life. The little plug will leap into the air.

1 Like

One from our gang is crazy for any kind of reflected light. Laser pointers are his dearest toy. But as much as he loves it he can’t handle us stop playing before he goes totally mad. Then he’s grieving and starts searching the lost spot of red light everywhere, meowing all the time. Heartbreaking. So we try not to overdose.

20 Likes

What a photo, Good Lord.

1 Like

11 Likes

Simply wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice photo, captured at a perfect moment

This is one of my daughters photos. She is a photographer, and all four kids are gadget crazy. Can’t imagine where they got that interest. My son was building a robot today with one son-in-law. The later has five cats so I imagine the robot will be something the cats can chase.

3 Likes

Oakley, enjoying a wildlife programme. He’s happy around pretty much everything except Wagner!

21 Likes

I always figured cats and electrostatics weren’t a good combination. Too much like a climbing post. Mind you, only the once :frowning:

Not an issue - we’ve only had one who used them as a climbing frame but, because of the stator grid on Martin Logans, no damage done - the main concern would be a 12kg cat tipping them over!

2 Likes

Whoa! Chonky boi…

Scarily, not: Big Boi Maine Coon. At night, he sleeps with his back paws in my ear and his front paws on my shin. I am 1.84m…

1 Like

He’s gorgeous. More pics, please! MOAR!!!

13 Likes

It’s 34 outside and we are staying right here on these cuddly blankets.
See ya!

16 Likes

Hey Hammer,

Not sure what the toy is but my cats have the same Spirals (orange and blue ones) and loves to smack the balls around the rings and watch them go!

Hope your gang is happy and healthy!

It was 27 here this AM. BBRRRR!

1 Like

Gary,

He looks as though he is listening to something…perhaps your music? What does he like best?

Degrees C or F (it makes a big difference), I left the UK @ -4°C & arrived at destination @ +29°C

I live in the mountains and joke that when it is -40 you don’t have to do a conversion. We recently had -117F with windchill at the ski mountain. Can’t compete with Mount Washington but that is cold.

1 Like