Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

Love all these great Parrot stories…what an intelligent bird! It seems Alex was so incredible! 30 years with one pet would be a incredible loss when they go. Dogs are lucky to get half of the time…

We sure get attached to our pets…Snickers, my current dog, is 9 years old but he still acts like a puppy. He gets a 3 mile walk every day…he won’t let me relax until we go.

Aren’t pets just great!

26 Likes

My God, that face…do you recall what you were saying to him as you took the shot?

1 Like

Lol, yeah, we tried to watch our language (not always successfully :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:) around the Grey. Fortunately, he never picked up a habit of foul language.

Their lifespan is the primary reason we won’t be getting anymore parrots. Our current 28 year old Senegal parrot will be our last. We’re getting too old for such a long term commitment.

2 Likes

Just relaxing with Boone listening to some metal :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

Probably something like Sit Mr Snickers, Sit!

He 's such a good boy…as long as he gets his daily walk…he’s a happy guy…

5 Likes

One of his favorite places. I guess he liked the bass reflections. :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Lovely picture of a lovely creature!

1 Like

Stunning photo

1 Like

As @Rockhound would say… The cat traps are working!
:wink:

31 Likes

Animals and sound systems help fill our lives with joy. My friend Mulligan. He’s a true character. He’s a Spanish Water Dog who can’t keep out of our pool.

28 Likes

He’s just amazing. What a face

1 Like

Windy day…

31 Likes

My Neighbors new second dog Livy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Australian Shepherd - Labrador Mix

28 Likes

With David Bowie eyes as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you sure that is not Max Scherzer’s dog? :wink:

1 Like

Does Rockhound have a special likeness of empty Amazon boxes? :wink:

1 Like

He looks so similar to my Snickers in that he is brown from his nose to his butt! He has the cutest face!..I’ll bet he’s a real character too!

He came to us all dark brown and almost black. All that’s left is brown ears. The rest of his body is brown/white. He has the most personality of any dog that we’ve had. There’s never a dull or quiet moment during waking hours.

4 Likes

This was Triscuit. She was Boomer’s sister (litter mate). She loved to go for rides; Boomer loved to wander off. If we asked Triscuit to “go for a ride,” she would jump into the open door. If you asked the same of Boomer, and if you did not get the door open before you asked, he would simply jump into the closed door and sulk away.

16 Likes

Never seen a dog drive a Ford GT before…he must have great driving skills!

1 Like