Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

Another rescue. You will have to zoom. He is big, fluffy, clueless and shy

23 Likes

Another pretty boy you have there Doc! He looks happy to have found you and your hospitality! Great pose for the camera!

1 Like

Thank you. He’s a pretty boy but largely indifferent to people, lives with my youngest and has a great life.

1 Like

One of my faves of DonutNonuts surveying his kindom. Snapped on a Huawei P20 Pro and tweaked in Snapseed. (He’s a stray that decided to move in with us about 5 years ago and never left).

26 Likes

Does his name imply he’s been fixed? Pretty cute name…!!! :rofl: Although my SO thinks it’s mean for such a pretty cat…:wink:

1 Like

Heh, yes, it is a descriptive name :wink: We only call out Donut when we are looking for him though :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Our little buddy loves to burrow in a blanket and play peek-a-boo

21 Likes

Its called “Little Bird in the Nest” here , surprisingly she settles down and goes all quiet . Not a normal condition

2 Likes

Hard to get a good picture of these three as always on the go but…
Sheba, Piper and Sig.
Our GSD and my friends pair of Belgian Malinois at a local park this afternoon.

21 Likes

And just now as we have a huge thunderstorm and Bailey wanted to get closer to the music :wink:

18 Likes

Sheba seems to have settled in nicely.

3 Likes

For being on the older side she is a treasure. She loves every other dog, cat or person she meets.
Feels like she has been here forever.
Can’t imagine life without her right now.

7 Likes

Pets are the gifts that keep on givivg,

6 Likes

Very nice photo !
Here in Belgium dogs aren’t allowed to run freely in the local parks, they have to stay on the leash.
Otherwise there are big fines.

LD

1 Like

This is a specific “dog park”.
It’s an area inside a regular park that’s fenced off and it is allowed for them to run free.
Otherwise yes they stay on a leash😁

2 Likes

Very nice !

Post lunch relaxation…

19 Likes

We have many dog parks within parks. When we would take Boomer there, he would run laps and then stare out the fence to see people. He just did not get it.

2 Likes

Mrs.Rimmer shared this with me, not sure if Sheba was just curious,wanted to play with or wondering if she could eat it😂

12 Likes

Looks like a cornish pasty to me :grin:

2 Likes