FS: Audio Art Cable Statement e IC Cryo 0.5m RCA OCC interconnects w/German WBT locking connectors [SOLD]

Audio Art Cable’s flagship design features the finest conductive materials on the planet, OHNO Single Crystal Continuous Cast 7N Copper, in a hybrid array of pure copper and silver plated copper. “e Series” enhancements include a patented process deep cryogenic treatment, stabilizing the wire’s molecular structure, while enhancing conductivity. This results in superior transparency, detail, clarity, openness, and more engaging dynamics. Premier quality WBT NextGen RCA’s are expertly fitted with audiophile-grade Cardas Quad Eutectic Solder, and treated with Kontak ECO3x Contact Cleaner post assembly. Smartly finished with durable Techflex sleeving, and handcrafted one pair at a time in San Diego, CA, USA, AAC’s Statement e IC’s will bring out the very best in your high performance audio system.

I’m the original owner of these 0.5m RCA (single-ended cables). Free shipping within the continental USA.

I’ll include original packaging.

Original price: $890, sell for $450. Continental U.S. only.

You may want to remove your address from the photo, beware of the „Paparazzi“…

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. Just removed the photo with my address.

1 Like