FS: auralic aries g1 streamer [SOLD]

With my TT2 pending a sale, I’ll be moving on the auralic Aries also.

It’s been a superbly flexible bit of kit, allowing me to use ROON, AirPlay, Bluetooth and a CDROM to play discs directly.

Huge output flexibility, with USB / AES / coax and optical it’ll run into pretty much any dac in existence.

Nice colour screen, and the ability to be programmed to work with any remote control. This meant I could use my Luxman remote to control track skip and play / pause.

You can also use the Aries as a CD ripper, and can rip to a network location, like a NAS. This same functionality lets you use a basic CD rom as a cd transport for playback.

A great bit of kit, and only selling as I’ll be using another auralic with the same feature set [image]

Looking for £1000 posted in the UK, which I think is the cheapest one around

Now unregistered and ready for the new owner :slight_smile:

no interest at all in a hugely flexible, highly capable, very well built streamer?

Price dropped to £950 inc uk postage

Stunned that I still have this!

Open to offers!

Reduced to £890 posted in the UK

This is as low as it goes folks, I don’t think there’s a cheaper unit in the whole of the UK!

Nice deal on a suburb streamer. Auralic is top tier. I have the VEGA G2, integrated streamer/DAC and love it.

1 Like

Agreed, as a streamer this is pretty much as good as it gets for any kind of sensible money!

The fact it’s also capable of becoming a great means to play and rip CD’s as well as a server for a music library only increases its appeal.

I’m genuinely stunned there hasn’t been more interest in this.

Great price, not in the market as I’m in the US but I’m sure this would sell quick on a more established selling site.

It’s been on eBay a month, and no bites. It’s on every hifi forum, no bites.

This is less than I paid for it, and less than any others in the UK. I guess no one has any money :slight_smile:

Some fresh pics to better show condition!

A bit left field, but any interest in a trade for a quality guitar?

I’m afraid this sold on pink fish a couple of days ago

No worries, thank you for responding.

1 Like