Super cool Bowers & Wilkins W P14 (silver) audiophile headphones is silver. Brand new, never used, in the unopened box. These are part of a new line from B&W.
Retail for $300, selling for $190 which includes shipping in the USA and paypal fees. Here’s a feature write up:
- Designed for movement: customized 14mm drivers pack full sound in a small space. Designed by the same team behind our 800 diamond Series speakers used in Abbey road studio, The drivers ensure you stay immersed in music wherever you go.
- Don’t miss a thing: no matter what you’re listening to, or watching, or playing, hear what you were meant to hear. The new aptX codec gives you pure, unmatched audio, whether you’re traveling, moving, or standing still in the sound.
- Adaptive noise cancelling: move freely with noise-cancelling microphones that cut out distractions before they reach your ears—keep out the buzz of traffic, terminals, subways, and cubicles.
- Am to PM on one charge: 12-hour battery life allows you to go from Am to PM without missing a beat. If that’s not enough a 15-minute quick charge gets 3 hours of immediate playback. A Transcontinental flight sounds a lot better with the Pi4.
- Fits like none other: silicone and rubber together make the Pi4 feel specifically designed for how and where you listen. These soft but durable materials are designed for how you live, one moment at a time.
- Drop to pause: magnets clip the earpieces together when you take them off, automatically pausing the music. Unclip them and pick up where you left off.