FS: Bryston 28B-SST2 monoblock amplifiers. Excellent condition! [SOLD]

These are the latest iteration of the 28B-SST2s before the 28B-SST3s were introduced, with the transformer and input board upgrade. (These newest units have “Bryston” embossed on the top cover while earlier versions do not.) The upgrades made these latest versions dead quiet. These are in excellent shape with no blemishes, having been used in a smoke-free, pet-free, and child-free dedicated listening room. I bought these in June 2014 from the original owner when they were a year old; they still have 15 years of the transferable manufacturer’s warranty.

I will ship in the original boxes to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada at buyer’s expense (PLEASE NOTE: Final shipping costs will be calculated upon purchase). These are also available for pickup in the Washington, DC area, and I will deliver halfway within a 150 mile radius. I have perfect ratings on Audiogon (asindc), on US AudioMart (frombhto323), and on eBay (asindc). I will accept Paypal (buyer pays fees), a personal check (delivery upon check clearing), and U.S. Postal Service or Bank of America money order.

$7,900.

28B-SST2-1
28B-SST2-2
28B-SST2-3

They are SOLD.