FS: Bryston BDA-3.14, Roon Ready streamer/DAC [PRICE REDUCED AGAIN]

This is my first Roon for-sale post, so please let me know if I have done anything incorrectly.

The Bryston BDA-3.14 is a Roon Ready streamer/DAC. It has an Ethernet port that accepts Roon RAAT streaming, and both unbalanced (RCA) and balanced (XLR) analog outputs. As with all other Roon Ready devices, you can control the volume output from Roon if you wish to feed a power amplifier directly from this device.

It has several selectable digital inputs (including HDMI) if you wish to use it as a standalone DAC. It has no analog inputs.

I’ve been using it as a Roon streaming endpoint directly connected via XLR to a Benchmark AHB-2 power amplifier. It works very well in this or a similar configuration.

I’m asking $2,600 (was $3,000) USD plus shipping to your location by your method of choice (it retails new in the USA for $4,400 with the HDMI option). I have all the original packing materials and the instruction manual and Bryston remote control.

If you find yourself in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington DC, you can pick up the unit yourself and save shipping.

Reducing price again to $2,200…

1 Like