FS: Dan Clark Audio (Mr.Speakers) Ether 2 Headphones with VIVO XLR cable

For sale is a pair of Dan Clark Audio Ether 2 Headphones with the VIVO Balanced XLR cable. These are very lightly used and in like new condition. I am asking $1449.00 OBO, which includes insured shipping to the lower 48 states. I will ship to other countries at buyers expense.

These were purchased in February of 2020 directly from Dan Clark Audio. They were only very lightly used for 2-3 months and were then stored. These are amazing planar magnetic headphone that are incredibly light and comfortable. The following is everything that originally came with the headphones and is included:

• Ether 2 Headphone with one set of faux-leather (non-perforated) ear pads
  • 2m long VIVO balanced XLR cable
  • Hard carrying/storage case
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Test Frequency Response Graph

More information from their website:

ETHER 2 is our flagship planar-magnetic open-backed headphone. Built entirely of titanium, aluminum, and carbon fiber it weighs in at only 290grams, making it the lightest top-of-the-line planar on the market (and one of the lightest headphones in its class) and suitable for hours on-end of comfortable listening. ETHER 2 is designed to deliver an incredibly realistic acoustic signature, with a deep and wide soundstage. If you’re seeking the ultimate in sound quality, comfort, and flexibility - what’s not to love?

Specs:

• Driver: 71mm x 45mm single-ended planar magnetic
  • Driver matching: +/-1.5 dB to target curve, channel matched to 0.5dB weighted 30-9KHz
  • THD: less than 0.2% 20-20KHz
  • Headband: Nickel-Titanium
  • Baffle: Carbon Fiber

Please message me for any questions or to purchase/submit an offer. Thank you very much!

**ps. more images to come shortly

1 Like