FS: Eversolo DMP-8 [SOLD]

Selling Eversolo DMP-8. Pre-ordered 11/28/23, delivered 12/16/23, ~60 days old (used slightly).

MSRP 1980.00 - Selling for 1600, will pay for shipping CONUS. Serious offers only, packed and ready to ship, see pictures of device, boxes, all original materials.

For the serious streamer, selling this and my Brooklyn Bridge II since I already own a Roon Server, on this community board.

Streamer, DAP, DAC, Preamp,4GDDR4 +64GeMMC AK4191EQ+AK4499EX, ARC Input, IIS Output, UV Meters, spectrums, Parametric EQ, Pre AMP+10dB Analog gain, DSD512 PCM768kHz/32, Velvet DAC chips.

EVERSOLO DMP-8 Product Page

Reason for sale? Thanks

2 Likes

I still own a dmp 6 which I use with my headphone amp. I bought the dmp 8 for my main system. I also am sitting on a Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II (this I received as an upgrade since I owned a BB 1. I don’t need the Mytek either now that it’s a room server. I use Roon on NAS.

I’m selling both the DMP 8 because in my main I bought a used Meitner MA 3 and went all in. That was delivered Wednesday and I took the dmp 8 out of the rack. She photo of the rack w the Meitner now. This listing is for the DMP 8.

Nothing scandalous. But I get it I am the same way. It’s a nice box. I had my oppo 205 routing through the dmp 8 as well since it also has xlr in.

I’m attaching a pic as well of the full rack. Everything taken care of like baby.

It will ship from my home in Connecticut but given it’s late here it would go out tomorrow. If interested Venmo preferred or PayPal if necessary.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out. — tru

2 Likes

Good morning, I am going to drop this price to 1500.00 on Thurs/Friday, after 7 days of being up. If you want it let me know before it goes live, please let me know – or make an offer. As I said, it is a nice dac + streamer, etc. It is safe to say you know what the thing can do. It is either I move it or trade it back in for credit with one of my dealers. Cheers.

I’m very interested. I am in NJ. Please email me offline at johnnysp@verizon.net so we can discuss.
Thanks,
John

I sold my Eversolo dmp-8 yesterday. I marked as sold but who locks the post?

All you need to do is post in your topic that it has been sold, the mods will see it and do the rest.

You can change the subject to sold, but if you do so please use " [SOLD]" as a suffix so it consistent with the the other sold topics.

Example

FS: Eversolo DMP-8 [SOLD]