FS: Hegel H390 Amplifier [WITHDRAWN]

Selling my beloved Hegel H390, which was purchased less than 6 months ago. Perfect condition.
Comes with a remote, manual, power cable and I’m going throw a Audio Quest power cable on top of it.

Price $5,500 with a shipping on me – will ship with a FedEx Ground to any place in 48 US continental states. Alaska or Hawaii – will do ship, but the shipping will be on you.

I only accept bank wires, no credit cards, sorry. Pick ups for cash are good as well, I’m located in Southwest Florida.

Reason for selling: Unfortunately I will be relocating in late Jule 2021 from US to Singapore (because of the job), which came as a huge surprise. I’ve researched many forums and its highly not recommended to ship those things oversees – read many testimonials from expats. So I’ll be posting all of my current equipment on the forum. Not going to hide – I’m devastated to say goodbye, under other circumstances I would never sell those, but it has to be done. So I’m, looking for a new home for my gear.

Pics are available below.

Have you checked under the unit to see if there is any voltage switch option? I would be surprised if there isn’t an option to switch. But it could also be determined by rejumpering internally. Maybe a call to Hegel service would be in order. No point to sell away at a loss unless you are travelling light.

1 Like

We’re traveling light, extremely light. Two suitcases. Literally

Singapore is cancelled, thank God, no offense to locals! Sell is off @Carl please close the topic as well as the other one.

1 Like

Probably a good idea not to be traveling anywhere internationally in these challenging times.

@wizardofoz It’s not about that. Life is challenging per se, I just don’t like the idea of living anywhere other than US for a long time – I’m biased. I’ve renegotiated my situation, it’s all good, at least for now.

1 Like