FS: Herbie’s Audio Lab Threaded Stud Gliders : Reduced Price

I have four unused Herbie’s Audio Lab Threaded Stud Gliders.

Updated price of just $75 for the set. I’ll pay for shipping them in the US. Outside the US buyer pays shipping.

They are:

1. Size = Giant
  2. Thread Size = 5/16"-18
  3. Stud Length = 1"
  4. Qty 4
  5. Purchase price was = $144 ($36 each)

“Nifty glider replaces threaded spikes or cones for loudspeaker or rack isolation and mobility with superb lateral stability. (With an efficient decoupling approach, spikes are not really needed at all.) Fiberglass reinforced dBNeutralizer-filled vinyl base with smooth polymer bottom handles virtually any weight load on bare or carpeted floor. With jam nut to lock-in height adjustment. (Superb also for use as turntable or amplifier feet.)”

Thanks for the fix to the title @AceRimmer!

2 Likes

@Carl - I received notification that you possibly made an edit to this post, but I can’t tell what you changed. Would you please let me know for future reference?

Thanks!

maybe adding a location of where they are for sale might help localize your potential buyers.

1 Like

Hi @Vincent_Kennedy,

I moved the asking price from the topic’s subject to the body text.
It’s better this way as after a certain amount you may not be able to edit the title.

Whilst I was there I also added a quotation box, so that text is differentiated.

1 Like

Agreed, though I’d encourage people update their profile to include location.

1 Like

Thanks for all the good work @carl, I’ll take note so the next time, I don’t leave you with any work.

I do appreciate your help!

1 Like

@Carl I don’t seem to be able to edit the original post. I was intending on lowering the price.

Thoughts?

What price did you want to reduce to?
Looks like mods can still edit.

1 Like

$75 please.

Thanks!

1 Like

Look good?

1 Like

Fantastic!

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

1 Like