FS: Lumin D2 with Audiophonics LPS [SOLD]

For sale here is my Lumin D2 in perfect condition.
I bought it new in January 2018 and have since upgraded it with a high-quality LPS from Audiophonics. The origional power-supply is included as well (for whatever that is worth …).

The D2 is an impressive machine - especially for the price and I really loved it. The LPS lifted it to an even higher level and I can heartliy recommend it. So why am I selling it?
When Lumin came up with Leedh-processing I tried that and was so impressed with the quality that I actually sold my pre-amp - freeing up some money so that I was able to upgrade to a Lumin’s flagship, the X1.
That is a really spectacular streamer, but I would say the D2 provides much of that quality for a very much lower price.

The Lumin comes with all the accessories and it’s own double-box. The LPS will have to be shipped separately and I will pack it very well with lots of bubble-wrap. Shipping within Germany is included in the price, for shipping to Europe I would simply charge my own cost.
Pick-up at my place in Wiesbaden/Germany is possible as well and would actually be preferred.

Asking price is EUR 2.100,-

But now a few pictures:

1 Like

Price reduced to EUR 2,000 inkl. LPS and shipping within Germany.

The D2 is still available - now with a price of EUR 1,900.

[SOLD]
Thank you!