FS: Matrix Audio Mini-i 3 Streaming DAC/Preamp/Headphone Amp plus Allo Digione Raspberry Pi Streamer [WITHDRAWN]

Matrix Audio Mini-i 3 - £475

Having replaced the desktop streaming DAC/pre-amp/headphone amp in my home office, up for sale is my Matrix Audio Mini-i 3. I bought it from an authorised MA dealer in the UK in 2021.

It’s a fantastic piece of kit - Roon ready, BT, Wi-Fi, network connection, multiple digital inputs plus RCA analogue in. XLR balanced and RCA outputs. Have been using it over XLR to a pair of Genelec studio monitors.

The headphone stage is awesome too - balanced 4.4 and single-ended 6.35 on the front.

MA-1
MA-2
MA-3
MA-4

Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) with Allo Digione Hat and Allo Case - £175

I also no longer have a need for a solution to feed BBC Sounds and Spotify into the Matrix Audio.

Therefore also for sale is an Allo DigiOne hat sat on top of a Raspberry Pi 4b 4 GB all wrapped up in the Allo case. The Pi has a 32 GB SD card installed and I’m happy to re-image it with the player of choice for the buyer.

I’ve tried a couple of Pi based images for this, Volumio, piCorePlayer etc and it’s a great solution for a mini streamer. I have a separate Logitech Media Server so piCorePlayer was a great little solution to get the source presented to the DAC/pre-amp over digital coax.

Allo2
Allo3
Allo4

1 Like

I’ve decided to keep these items so will withdraw them from sale. I don’t seem to be able to delete or archive the thread though.

@moderators can you close this please.