FS: Matrix Mini-i Pro 3 - New in Sealed Box [SOLD]

$875

Included in my price is free shipping to the CONUS (only). PP fees are on the buyer.

I wont spend any time expousing this fantastic product. If you are looking at the ad, I will assume you know all about. If not and you need info, just let me know or check out Amirs review at ASR

This is a brand new unit, in unopened box. It was purchased from authorized US dealer and received directly from Matrix today. Purchaser will be provided a receipt from the authorized dealer in their name, not mine (my dealer is going to help me out here). I placed the order with my US dealer and while waiting for shipping (which was delayed due to Chinese New Year) I had a change in plans and no longer needed the unit.

I contacted the dealer to cancel the order but my timing sucked. The day the cancellation was placed with my dealer here in the US, Matrix had already handed it over to FEDEX in China for direct shipment. So, now I have an expensive paper weight.

The picture in my ad is of a stock unit as I have no intentions on opening it up the boxes just to take a picture. The two non-stock photos are 1) the outer box and 2) a picture of the side opening (for customs check) of the outer box showing the inner box and its content label.