FS: New (opened) Roon Nucleus Plus - never used [priced reduced]

Roon Nucleus Plus Rev B bought new, full price for $2,630 (incl. MA tax) in 2020. Opened but never been used - brand new condition with all the accessories in original package.

$2,000 free shipping (within US)

Will ship globally upon request (with fee).

Message for inquiry. Thank you.

Hi. I am interested in your nucleus + . Can you tell me more about the specs for your rev including whether you have a hard drive and or SSD… I live in ct so we may not be too far away.

Hi Robert,
Thank you. I will get back to you after the weekend as I’m out of town till Monday. Thank you.

Robert - my apology for the delay in responding. To answer your question, yes Rev B does supports an optional internal 2.5" hard drive or SSD. I never used it so didn’t open the storage but the instruction is pretty clear on Roonlabs website.

Thanks. I am reviewing all off my alternatives. Do you have any flexibility in you pricing? Bob

Bob, I wish I were but I just lowered the price from 2300 to 2000. Though not brand new, this has never been used. Thank you.

Super interested if the price is negotiable. Not sure how to contact you directly instead of posting here back and forth though…