FS: PinkFaun modded Buffalo switch (BS-GS2016-EU) with ULTRA OCXO clock and Paul Hynes Design SR7T dual rail PSU

Simplifying my network digital front end to help fund a planned DAC purchase. A rare chance to buy a PinkFaun modded Buffalo switch with PinkFaun’s top of the range ultra OXCO clock and a rare Paul Hynes Design SR7T.

I had the SR7T built (sadly one of the very last before Paul Hynes Design went under) for the Buffalo and I also had AudioSensibility over in Canada build me their excellent signature silver cables to connect the SR7T to the Buffalo.

I am selling as a bundle and will only sell the SR7T separately if someone buys the Buffalo first and doesn’t want the PSU.

Details below:

Paul Hynes Design SR7T - dual rail with 5v (for PinkFaun OXCO Ultra) and 12v for the Buffalo itself. 2 x Turbo modules and Silver wiring upgrade

Buffalo BS-GS2016-EU modded by Jord at PinkFaun in November 2020. I can provide the PinkFaun invoice to the buyer. The mod involved removing the internal noisey power supply, adding high quality DC power supply inputs and installing a PinkFaun 25MHz ULTRA OCXO clock.

Audio Sensibility Signature Silver custom made DC cables - Source (PSU) Connector: Neutrik 4-pin Male XLR (Paul Hynes SR4/SR5/SR7) - Destination Connector: Oyaide DC2.1G - 2.1mm

All in I paid 4 grand sterling for all of the above. Looking for £3500 as I don’t think these depreciate much at all and are very rarely available for sale.

I’ll pay shipping within UK or EU only.

PayPal Friends & Family or bank transfer only.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,
Alan