FS: SonicTransporter i7 with upgraded 6 core processor. [SOLD]

Lightly used and in excellent condition is one Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i7. I am letting go, with ambivalence!, preparing for our retirement move. No internal storage for files. Has internal SSD for operating system and apps (Roon Core, Plex, HQ Player, etc.). Designed for streaming over your network with one ethernet port. Upgraded processor: Six cores in place of the standard four. This enables the Roon remote GUI respond almost instantaneously. It will also let Roon transcode to DSD512 and use DSP functions without breaking a sweat.

The SonicTransporter i7 was $1700 new with the upgraded processor. $975 is almost the price of a new i5 and will get you this i7 instead. It comes with the factory provided switching power supply. I have an optional, R-core, linear power supply made by ZeroZone - 19VDC/5A. I will include it for $75, but it is heavy and will have to ship separately.

The listing price is for the SonicTransporter and switching power supply. If you would like the linear power supply, either with the i7 or separately, it is $75 plus $22 shipping. Paypal preferred. I will pick up the 3.2% paypal fee at asking price.

Fortunately, each of these pieces will fit in large Priority Mail flat rate boxes. With insurance, the ST will ship anywhere in the US for $33. The optional power supply for $22. For international, I will have to calculate shipping. These are heavy so international shipping might be high.

452 positive - 100% - feedback on eBay (zekeblue) and 100% on Audiogon (zekeb)

Hello Pete.
How much will be for everything with shipping to zip code 28704? Thanks
Calvin

Hmmm, I received your message via email and replied to that. Not sure if that shows up here. Anyway, $1105 shipped with me picking up the Paypal fee. $1008 shipped without the LPS. $100 shipped for LPS alone.