Great Sound Quality - High-End - Playlist

Great idea, Torben! Thank you. I love listening to new things that others think sound fantastic on their systems. And some of these tracks are ones I listen to as well, such as the Trentmöller and Jennifer Warnes. I might put together a playlist and share it on your thread, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

YES :slight_smile: Please do - that would be great

Have a nice WE

Torben

Hey @Torben_Rick Had a listen and caught up on a few i didn’t know/have. @miklats have added your playlist and will listen over the weekend.

Just suggesting a couple at this stage as I have them across different playlists. If you like let me know and i’ll pm you some more and if you like them you can add to your playlist and therefore my copy will update as well as it has been added to Qobuz. Otherwise we may end up with too many playlists from this thread… :smiley:

1 Like

@Fergus_B - Great sound and music. Please PM me with more.

Have a nice WE

Torben

Hi all,
Here is a playlist of some tracks that sound particularly spectacular on my main stereo system with full-range speakers. The tracks sound great with headphones as well, but some of these tracks use phasing effects (Aurora, Tinashé) and/or have micro dynamics (Pete Seeger) that headphones just can’t capture.

http://open.qobuz.com/playlist/13507014

2 Likes

@TuliaNonTroppo - It seems to me that you have shared a “Privat Playlist”. The link is not working.

1 Like

Haha! WhooPs! I think I fixed that. :blush:

A strange way to say thanks to @Torben_Rick for the work done

Thanks Torben

6 Likes

Please read the forum rules.

I think if anything here is against forum rules, it would get tagged and Mods would intervene. As long as this does not happen, we happily share playlists and individual tracks with music available on Qobuz, where we are all subscribers.

2 Likes

You misunderstood what I was referring to, but that’s OK.

The current “Great Sound Quality - High-End - Playlist” has now been imported into Tidal by a user called Erstellt von Neil - I don’t now the user. Sharing great music on different platforms is a good thing :slight_smile: So if you are on Tidal: Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

As I am not on Tidal - only on Qobuz - I can only update the Qobuz version.

Have a nice WE

Torben

2 Likes

Hi Torben, thank you for this great playlist.
I was just listening it and enjoyed it very much.

Always looking for good master recordings and most of them I will add to my collection.

Best Regards
Hubert

1 Like

@Trompetfish - Thanks Hubert. I am just back from Norddeutschen HiFi-Tage (North German HiFi Days) with some great new tracks. Will add them to the playlist.

Torben

Many thanks, very interesting recordings!

1 Like

Thanks.
Here’s mine i use for testing:

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/8689907

Its quite a mix of genres.

5 Likes

hi, interested in hearing tracks but it is playing through my iPad. How do I hear it via my Roon through my system please?

Great list, enjoying right now, thanks for sharing it

1 Like

Heart the playlist in the Qobuz app.
It will the show in My Qobuz in Roon

1 Like

https://tidal.com/playlist/14d2b4e5-4a02-44b6-9f63-65d7109e82db

1 Like