Great Sound Quality - High-End - Playlist

@Donald_Maclean - Save the playlist in Qobuz and go to settings:

Press “sync …”

Torben

Some good stuff there. Some I have on my Playlist linked above as well. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Great playlist, thanks. I liked it so well I resubscribed to Qobuz!

4 Likes

If you have any suggestions for good quality (sound, recording etc.) tracks, do viel free to sent me a PM with the tracks.

Torben

Thanks, but still could not play through system despite syc… . - seems to be shown as offline and does not appear in my playlists. However I have individually downloaded the tracks from qobuz.

1 Like

Thanks man! Sharing = caring

2 Likes

25.03.2023 - Update

Now 95 Tracks - 07h 54m 27s

Suggestions/add-ons are more than welcome

Torben

Hey Torben, thanks for creating this great playlist, I enjoy it!
So here a few more suggestions, you might like one or the other.

2 Likes

@Axel_Lesch - Thanks Axel. Many of the tracks has been added to the playlist :slight_smile:

Torben

1 Like

23.05.2023 - Update

Now 125 Tracks - 10h 10m 55s

Suggestions/add-ons are more than welcome

Torben

Thanks for the playlist - some new music to enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

PS - You mentioned Stanley Clarke in another thread… I saw him at Ronnie Scott’s recently (on double bass). Superb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ever growing list of music wich I use for judging equipment. Now it’s over15 hours of music. Take your pick.

3 Likes

01.07.2023 - Update

Now 185 Tracks - 14h 32m 35s

Suggestions/add-ons are more than welcome.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Torben

Playing the list as we speak; great compilation! Thx @Torben_Rick!
I’ve integrated the list in my Roon.

1 Like

You can sync any playlist directly from Qobuz (or Tidal) to Roon. There is no need to access Qobuz inside of Roon to do so. Here’s how to do it. While in the Qobuz or Tidal app, create and name a private playlist. Then launch Roon, go to Settings > Services > Qobuz or Tidal > Sync Libraries. It syncs in a few seconds. Then in Roon, go to My Playlists, and you should see it there. This works for both playlists you create and playlists proprietary to Qobuz or Tidal. You probably have noticed that while in Roon, not all Qobuz and Tidal playlists showing in their respective apps show up in Roon. I have found this a very effective work around to get the respective playlists into Roon and enjoy better SQ.

1 Like

A Qobuz or Tidal logo can be seen at the end of a row from that playlist. Can be handy if you want to know what playlist has been made local or online.