Has anyone received a confirmation about being a Roon 2.0 beta tester?

Does somebody got a confirmation to be a beta tester ?

1 Like

Yes, one is allowed into a forum section to which only beta testers have access.

Strange, ik signed up but dit not received a confirmation

1 Like

Is that a hidden section, i cant find one ?

Where you told that you were a beta tester? If so, then the section won’t be hidden.

Maybe they are doing things differently now, but when I was going to participate that’s how it was done.

Nobody, thats the reason i asked how i can know that.

Same here. I’m also still waiting for any information how to proceed. Filled out the second form they sent me and have never heard anything again.

The instructions were clear on when to expect an update and so far that information still holds true.

1 Like

Not everyone that applied gets into the Beta program. I assume Roon does this to control the test process.

I received an email and I asked questions but my topic got unlisted.

I registered last week by filling a form but no news. Maybe they have enough beta testers.

Maybe we just have to be patient. I wouldn’t worry.

Personally, I find it uncomfortable that after registering, there is no confirmation of registration.

I assume that everyone who has signed up will receive a response.
So, don’t worry.
For now, everything is going according to plan!
I wait and see….

Link? Or where would it be?

Since you’re on this forum, do you see a new section?

I guess not. At least, not yet.

Nothing yet. I’ve received an email telling me I’ve been contacted next week (which is this week) with additional updates and to let me know when the update will be pushed to my Core.

It might be worthwhile for others to check the spam folder in their e-mail account … just in case?

If you signed up to test Roon 2.0 before last Friday’s deadline, you should have received an email to confirm your participation at the end of last week.

If you’ve followed the instructions in the email and confirmed you want to participate you will be hearing from us very soon.

If you signed up and did not receive an email last week, drop me a PM.

I have received a number of requests to participate in 2.0 testing after the deadline, and will get back to everyone soon.

8 Likes

Thanks, Mike. So just to make sure I understand, it’s a silent update for the user, correct?

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline.

hopefully today. please.

Judging from history updates have usually been pushed out mostly on Tuesdays between 12-1pm EST. So we’d be past that point now, I do wonder if they’d release it on a Friday right before the weekend (doubt it unless hotfix, which this isn’t)… more likely (sadly) is we get some sort of information how the process will work this week with the update being pushed out early next week. I hope I’m wrong!