Just curious to see if anyone has updated with success. Looks like one person on Audiogon had a problem.
I updated on Zenith Mk III from 1.4.7. Update went smoothly. All working fine.
Well, my MkIII is new out of the box and couldn’t access it, so Joao from support
did a remote access to correct a factory mis-set network option. In the process
he also installed 1.4.8. It all looked good at the time and we both had to go, but
now that I’m back I discover Roon can’t see my MK III as a core.
Been trying to t/s this for a while now but probably not due to 1.4.8, am guessing I have something
else set up wrong, lol.
Just updated to 1.4.8. No problems to report here.(Thankfully!)
Mine had a hissy fit, disable Roon and reboot, then enable it again and reboot. You may have to reboot again but that worked for me.
I updated my zen mini mkIII early this morning to 1.4.8 . Took about 12 minutes. No problems at all.
I used to have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC + hooked up to that, but it was defective so I sent it back for warranty repair over two months ago with no return ETA as of today. I also found out that Mytek and Innuos have some problems communicating with each other, ( see other threads) so I hooked up a Naim Atom about a month ago. With the Mytek product , I was told by Innuos NOT to enable the squeezebox option . Today with the new Innuos OS installed I went back to the "experimental " squeezebox option and my system ( KEF LS50 metas and LSX’s) has never sounded better! Stunning sound stages and no drop outs. I find customer service from INNUOS to be EXCELLENT and responsive( Unlike Mytek).
Updated with no problems.
Updated and failed, Joao from Innuos support did a remote session and solved the problem.
Installed on my Zen Mk 3 without issue