Hegel country of origin

I can assure you that we are exporting to America as being assembled in China and thus paying the extra duties on import. Anything other than that would be very far from ok.

That said, as someone above has mentioned there is a difference between “made in China” and “assembled in China”. We are assembled in China. I am sure we could have done it in many different places too, and we did also consider the USA. Norway is absolutely not suitable as there are no real mid size factories that could build for us. We would have to build our own factory, which in modern times doesn’t make much sense. At least in my mind. Moving assembly sites is a gigantic risk, so we have simply stayed with what works. The products are really reliable. I’d like to think they are really good value for money. And we are really behind them. If something goes wrong we help. If we screw up we are honest about it.

As for Roon progress, I hope to get back with more info soon. We are 99,9% there but have been for some time, as you all may have put together by now.

6 Likes