Linksys Velop mesh router
Ethernet
No vpn

Connected Audio Devices

Ethernet to stack audio link streamer

Number of Tracks in Library

10000 about

Description of Issue

Upnp enabled in my router, but not connecting.
Arc connection issues:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkTimeout”,“status_code”:998,“error”:“”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“112.206.xx.xxx”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“10.147.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“>\n<s:Body>\n<s:Fault>\ns:Client\nUPnPError\n\n<UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">\n501\nPAL_UPNP_SOAP_E_ACTION_FAILED\n\n\n</s:Fault>\n</s:Body>\n</s:Envelope>\n”}
}

Hi Miguel,

Friendly fellow user here. Sorry to hear about the issues you are having in setting up the exciting new ARC features in Roon 2.0.

Are you running two routers? One from the ISP and the Linksys? If so, you might have a double Nat happening. One option is to set one into bridge mode. Another option is to manually port forwarding rules , one from the first router to the other, and then the other to the core.

See FAQ for some additional suggestions: https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/arc-port-forwarding#Multiple_NAT

having the same issue. clicking on Roon ARC tab to connect gets me this:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“108.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

Have the same topping

Router d link dvg-n5402g

Folwed Roon instraction contact network provider with no luck

From another thread -

Hey thanks for the reply, it’s not double NAT, but just found out my ISP doesn’t allow port forwarding…no Arc for me I guess

Well, you can always call them and see if they can give you a static ip.

Hey @Miguel_Mari,

Thank you for your patience while we’ve diligently worked to reach every request for support with port forwarding. The diagnostics you’ve provided suggest that your Core is having difficulty reaching our servers. There are several independent factors that can cause this error, so we recommend double-checking the following to initiate troubleshooting:

• Is your router firmware up to date?
  • Do you have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security on this network?
  • Are you experiencing any issues with Roon Remotes, or other apps on your local network?

If you continue to experience difficulties, please tag the support team and include the following information:

1. What is the make and model of your modem and router?
  2. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  3. Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
  4. Is your Modem configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or do you have the ports forwarded on both?

-Ben

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.