Here's a (semi-automatic) theme generator for 1.8

i overwrote just the font files and everything worked as expected.

the “colors” file is the one causing the problem. i see it has new atom-bluebg colors. so, i tried adding those colors but still had roon crash when opening an album. so, looks like there may also be other changes to the colors file.

probably easiest to simply edit the new (778) file.

also, looks like the ui_atlas@. files have been changed as well.

I’m just about to head off to work, but will look at this later. Hopefully I’ll be able to see where the difference lie and amend the theme generator. Watch this space.

Looks like build 806 modified the colors file format again :frowning:

Yep, there are some changes, but it doesn’t seem to have caused any problems for me yet. Are you seeing any specific problems?

Yes, it’s crashing on me anytime i don’t use the original file…

Mine crashed a few times, then worked.

It looks like there are 3 new lines of code:

atom-blue-background-blur #C8C7FA
atom-red-background-blur #F3A9BB
atom-purple-mapping #9797F6

@miss_my_zune atom-purple-mapping is for the new Daily Mixes section. I haven’t found out what the two background-blur lines do yet, so let me know if you find out.

1 Like

Thanks. I added those three lines to my existing “colors” file, and it seems to work fine. Easy update.

I did this for ‘Storm’ its working, thanks.

Got it working again, thanks.

I’ve updated the theme generator to include the new lines.

2 Likes

Mate, u really doing this for free and its awesome.

Really aprecciate ur effort.

New core update, maybe some minor changes?

Quite possibly – I’m checking now.

As best I can tell, the colors file hasn’t changed, but I might have missed something as I’m currently off work with Covid and not exactly firing on all cylinders. What has changed is the ui-atlas file, at least the one I’m using on my Mac, but it looks like the theme generator will still work as expected.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, my previous theme files work on this version. Haven’t noticed any issues yet.

Same here…

Mine crashes using ‘Storm’ can anyone help?
Thanks