Home Page - any way to customise what's on there?

I just decided to test Roon again after a couple of years, while before this I’d used Roon on and off (more on than off) for about 5yrs.

I’m reminded how awesome it is in all kinds of ways. However, the content on my home page (both on the Mac PC app and iOS) irks me - and I’m specifically wondering if there’s any way to either edit or reorder what is displayed on this page. I have searched the help sections and previous posts, and while I can see several elements, this specific question isn’t answered as far as I can see. From what I do understand, my impression is that no, I can’t edit or reorder what’s displayed, so I’d be grateful if someone could clarify - or if anyone has managed a workaround for this, I’d be grateful if you could please share!

Specifically, what I’d ideally like is - from the top (under the recent activity banner/display), I’d like to lose the Tidal recommendations from this page as they are not to my taste (I can see I’m not alone in this and that they can differ drastically from the recommendation in the Tidal app - I haven’t tried Qobuz). Going down the page then - the Roon radios which at first glance are completely irrelevant in style and genre to me - and I would not listen to. Would these however change in recommendations the more I use Roon?

The listening stats are interesting but I could do with them being a bit further down. also radios - not interested. The ‘legacy’ Discover section I do use - ideally I’d like this under the ‘recent activity’ display.

As I say, I think the answer is no - and I can’t see a feature request for this - but any confirmation of this would be helpful. Thanks for your help!

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks - I’ve added my vote to this. Cheers!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.