Hope this lull in releases is leading to a huge improvement in fixing stuff

My Naim gear is constantly having intermittent fail in music playback since the last early access build was installed, and network connection to Roon is also failing constantly.

The last two builds have bugs that affect user experience and playback.

My Naim gear doesn’t, nor my network connection

Could be a server issue I Am running Roon on a synology ds3615xs, it is a recent issue, when I restart everything, NAS, routrer, everything the issue goes away for a little time.

I will try to install Roon on my NUC and see if the issue still exists.

I’m so fed up with Arc I’ve been using SiriusXM a lot more these days. To say I’m disappointed in Roon is an understatement. They’ve had over a year to fix these issues.

@Bill_Janssen , how 'bout “engine”? Actually, I believe “Server” is perfect. It’s what Core (oops - “Server”) does.

I agree. For the umpteenth time this morning ARC logged out (with relative reset of the settings and loss of all downloads). A general improvement is needed

I’m still hoping we’ll see a nice big bugfix release before the end of the year. For now I’m just enjoying SXM in my car and keeping Arc on the backburner.

I’m wary of speaking too soon, but this certainly seems to have improved of late (currently using B1391) - whilst the screen is sometimes blank from background/idle, I no longer seem to need to restart the app for it to function on Android.