How Do I Mark All Topics As "Read"?

I like to be able to see at a glance which topics have new replies to them. Once I’ve read a topic, then the title is greyed out until a new reply comes in. There are some unread topics that I don’t wish to read, and I’d like to grey them out as well by marking them as read.

On other forums, I’m able to mark all topics as read with a single click, but I don’t seem to be able to do this here. Am I missing something?

I see a “Dismiss” button on the “Latest” page.

I see no such button… I’m using Edge. What browser are you using?

Chrome. Never heard of Edge.

Microsoft Edge… And there is no Dismiss button showing in Chrome when the Latest messages are displayed, either. Do you mean the “Dismiss New” button? That only seems to appear if I show all topics from all categories, and it does not have the same action as a “Mark all as Read” would do…

Ah. Yes, that’s what I was referring to. I read the new ones that interest me and dismiss all the others.

@mitr Then aren’t you missing out on the discussion/followup in threads beyond the point where you first read them when they’re new? I, like the OP, find myself reading both “New” and “Latest”, and wishing Latest would allow me to only see what has had activity since I last visited the site (or marked everything read).

Nope. It seems I am dismissing what is posted already, not the future posts to the thread.