How many of us are waiting in front of our screens now for 1.3 to arrive?

55 minutes to go :grin:

Where did you get that number? I am sitting here checking every ten minutes or so.

Itā€™s a countdown in minutes to midnight ā€¦ just ignore.

Im sitting hear in north part of Europe and wating and the clock in 00:38. Someone above say 55 minutes to midnight? From what time zone?

Of course I am not sitting here checking and rechecking. Thatā€™s why I am not replying to this thread

2 Likes

Iā€™m just impressed - and excited - about how many people, around the world, are waiting on pins and needles for this next release. Kudos to Roon Labs for cultivating such an engaged user community. And kudos to all of us, the Roon users who have found this killer software!

Now how much time left to wait? :wink:

Waiting, waiting, but nearly midnight so I suspect Iā€™ll be ā€œmultitaskingā€ at work tomorrow :slight_smile:

Cheers, Greg

3 Likes

<---- this guy

Ok, ok, Iā€™m also waiting and very excited about the new Roon update :no_mouth::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Writing release notes is taking foreverā€¦ So much stuffā€¦

5 Likes

I do Info Sec for a living - doing things right > doing things quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Short question. Is Roon Lab located in United Kingdom?

No they are located all over the world. On at least three continents i think.

The ink on my F5 key is wearing outā€¦ :slight_smile:

ZToo many of the on the west coast of America for us Europeans though!

So its goodnight from me!

.sjb

Most of us are in or around NYCā€¦ but we have people in UK, Bangkok, various parts of the US, and Ukraine.

1 Like

Had to think of this when reading these messagesā€¦

3 Likes

Very fun :smirk: Iā€™m sure you know that I mean what country are the dev. team located?

No they are located on an uncharted Carribean island with a swimming pool that draws back to allow software launches. The main developer is a guy they call ā€œBrainsā€