How many of us are waiting in front of our screens now for 1.3 to arrive?

Perfect “taking a dump face”

Biggest part in US. The was what I thought, thanks for answering :slightly_smiling_face:

I am in Australia and I am now at work. Which means almost certainly it will arrive during the work period. No meaningful work will be achieved today and my wife will be lucky to get a “hello” when I get home

Heard a rumour the Roon guys work out an underground volcano in the Pacific…

DSP Engine to play with AND working displays on my squeezebox Transporter again…:heart_eyes:

Team Roon was nice enough to point me to this thread via Twitter (Thanks gang!) I really really can’t wait to use my Sonos with Roon.

Notes? we don’t need no frickin’ notes! :wink:

1 Like

Close… we do have 2 Brians

Hilarious :joy:

Where is it need it so badly.
Location netherlands.

Waiting for the new Roon baby is a great excuse to go through some new albums I’ve been meaning to listen to.

1 Like

Please tell me that at least one of them has oversized specs and incredibly bush eyebrows

1 Like

I chickened out and decided to backup my Roon database. (Never did it before.) Wow. Yuge. 2.9Gigs for about 30K tracks. It’s wrapping up now and I’m thinking Roon is just waiting on the backup to finish. Be another minute…

Edit: All set here guys. Ready to update.

Is it ready yet? Is it? is it?

my finger is raw from clicking About non stop for the past 3 hours… :slight_smile:

I am going to risk it all and not back up my database before upgrading!!! Yes I am a thrill seeking nerd!.

The anticipation is greater than waiting for that new release from a favourite artist.

is it Feb 1 or April 1st today?

Glad I can work at home today - also in Aust!

1 Like

I have a date tonight and know I’m going to be distracted.

Wow 1.3 is amazing!! :slight_smile:

1 Like