How to bookmark Qobuz Favorites ordered by added date?

Hello

i am on latest Roon version and control with Android App.

When i listen to a good track from Qobuz, i add it to library to set as Qobuz Favorites.
I would like to listen to all my favs in order from first to last added date in a quick way.
How to do that?

I tried to create bookmark but my custom order is not saved, only the default artist name order.
With Android app, no way to add a new sorting column.
:frowning:

Thanks

1 Like

From Roon Remote on a PC or Mac, focus on Qobuz

Add Date added column …

Sort by Date added ascending or descending …

Add a bookmark so you can easily return to this view on any device …

Hello

i did that but the custom sorting is not saved in the bookmark.
If i load the bookmark, only the default sorting is display (artist name) :frowning:

You can’t bookmarks don’t save the sorting order for any saved focus. Been brought up many times before. Likely something they won’t ever sort out either.

That’s a pity that bookmark does not save view rendering.
Furthurmore in my mobile S23 the sorting columns are not displayed so i am stick with default sorting :confused:

Yeah forget tracks view on mobile it’s unusable. They really have not thought about how people use mobile apps, no reason why it has to be so bad an experience and missing core features.

Mobile experience must be more focused. In a house where you have many speakers you play with, the most useful device to control them is your smarphone that you can have with you easily unlike a tab or a computer. Pity…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.