How to integrate HIGRESAUDIO-Streaming into Roon

Tidal integration is very much part of Roons’ value proposition and new additons to that are always welcome. You may be correct in saying that they are not Roons’ salvation but by association with an increasingly visible brand perhaps Roon might be their salvation! Personally neither Qobuz or Highres offer me anything above that which Tidal does. But for those who feel a bit dirty having to do business with a gangster rapper, perhaps the relative anonymity of the gangsters at the top of other companies will help them feel better!:wink: And, do you know what? Don’t presume that once the competition arrives Tidal will sink without trace. It offers a very good level of service they will have to match.

1 Like

Yes you are correct but I usually compare HIRES, HDTRACKS and 7Digital prices and buy the cheapest ( Perhaps I have been lucky in that regard ). Addmittedly the difference was only a few pence but I do like the HIRES download manager. Did have a lot of issues with HDTRACKS downloads so tend not to go there now.

Can’t understand why do some people buy albums from them when they can stream!? Hires year subscription is twice cheaper than Qobuz sublime+. Of course Tidal is still the cheapest, as you can buy acoounts on eBay.

I just asked the HRA Team whats going on and they told me they’re willing to give everything to Roon, even a full data dump.

But they’re kinda radio silenced and don’t receive any answers anymore.

I ve got the same answer from HRA.
but i m still waiting for an answer from Roon about my question about integration of HRA into Roon.
Sent the question on July 6. …