How to migrate from Tidal to Qobuz without lost the play counts, favorites and playlists?

I have a membership with Tidal, but after a trial month with qobuz I decided to unsubscribe from Tidal. I’m Lucky, I found on Qobuz 90 % of my Tidal Library. But how keep my play counts album, my favorites and playlists with my new Qobuz library?
“group alternate version” in the configuration of albums don’t merge this data

You can do most of it with Soundiiz. Check it out.

1 Like

yes, I know Soundiiz. He work fine with playlists but he can’t do nothing for Roon play counts and favorites

Maybe the Roon support people can help.

I don’t think you can. From the program’s perspective they are two separate albums.

If you want to make this a future Feature Request then this is the section for the post. If you want support to give you a direct answer, then I’ll move this to the Support Section and flag them for you.

5 posts were split to a new topic: I just used Soundiiz to duplicate my Tidal albums to Qobuz

Rugby, I want to make this a future Feature Request. Fingers crossed :pray:

For example this is a Tidal Album with favorites and play count added the 10/07

And the same album from Qobuz without favorites but other play count (Roon Radio no doubts) Added Today

The day I’ll stop TIdal, I also “lose” favorites and play count. I know these informations is alway in database but is not available for me

I just tried to Batch move Tidal to Qobuz with Soundiiz. I must be missing something in the Soundiiz interface. After the batch was done, there’s no report of what’s missing, no count at all. Just a long list of found/not found. Without counting, scrolling, counting, scrolling, etc… I don’t see an statistics. There’s clearly a lot of albums missing in Qobuz but I am not willing to sit here and count them all.

Does anyone know how to get meaningful info out of Soundiiz?

Thanks in advance,
Vince

Take a look at this. I think you got all there is right now.

1 Like

You can do it easily with MusConv Tool

I find that Roon should be streaming service agnostic. It shouldn’t matter if you prefer Qobuz, Tidal or whatever other service Roon happens to esteem high quality enough to add to their line-up. It’s a music library, not a service library. Sadly, that is not the case yet…

I yould like to have this feature too.
I’m loosing 3 years of play counts stats moving from Tidal to Qobuz.
I also believe that Roon could add a streaming service-agnostic counter to count albums played. Last.fm does it very well.