How to switch display design (Chromecast, Webbrowser) to dark mode

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus +, Roon OS Version 1.0 (build 175) stable, Server Software Version 1.6 (build 416) stable
wired to router (1 Gbit/s)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Router: Fritz!Box 7490 for LAN (4 x 1 Gbit/s) and WiFi (2.4 and 5 GHz)
Repeater: Fritz!WLAN Repeater 1750 E (2.4 and 5 GHz)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn Akurate DS >> LAN 1 (1 Gbit/s)
Logitech Squeezebox Touch >> LAN 2 (1 Gbit/s)
Yamaha MusicCast 20 >> WiFi (5 GHz)
Yamaha MusicCast 50 >> WiFi (5 GHz)

Description Of Issue

All the hardware described above works as expected.
I have a problem with the display design (light mode/ dark mode).
All my remotes (iPad Pro 10.5 WiFi 256 GB, iPad Air WiFi 256 GB, Samsung Galaxy S7) are set to dark mode (black background, blue text).
Some days ago I set up a display (Monitor 2560 x 1440 px resolution) via ChromeCast Ultra 4K. The
display shows the “Now playing” screen exactly, but the design is “light” (white background, black text).
I tried a webbrowser display too, but the appearance is the same.
Is there a possibility to switch these displays to dark mode and if yes, how can I do this?
I’ve searched the Roon Knowledgebase and the Web, but I could not find a solution for this.
Thanks in advance.

Frank_H from Germany

The only and also unofficial way to change the cast ui is discussed here:

I don’t know if there’s already a feature request for this but if not it might be a good idea to open one. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.