How to upsample? Knowledge base has lots of advice but no specific instructions

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
iMac IOS 10.14.5, Roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Comcast/Xfinity WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB to RME adi-2 DAC to Utopia

Description Of Issue
In the Knowledge Base I found plenty of info about info about how to upsample. But in Settings and Help I found no info about how accomplish it.
Where are instructions/settings? Where in Roon menus do I find “DSP Sample Rate Conversion”? Or is it in other settings on Mac computer?

Adjust the DSP from your Signal Path (tap the small glow light at the bottom center of the screen)…The Three dots in the upper right of the Signal Path bring up the DSP menu…

I’m sorry, but I’m stuck at the very beginning of your instructions. I see in the screen capture that you’re on the Settings>General page, but I see no option there to choose signal path – nor do I see a small glow light.

Could you please go back to the very beginning and say how to get from the General page to wherever one can find Signal Paath Enhanced?

TIA for more help!

Hi Kirk,

You don’t need to be in the Settings > General page. That just happened to be the screen Robert was in.

The glowing dot is located next to the track name at the bottom middle of the screen. Note, the track needs to be playing for this signal path glowing dot to be showing.

You can also access DSP by right clicking (long press) on the Zone picker at the bottom right of the screen. Then select DSP.

1 Like

Thank you – got it now!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.