HP Elite Slice (sort of like Mac Mini) for Roon Core?

Any thoughts on putting Roon core on a fanless HP Elite Slice? Cost is $1159 on Amazon. I’m looking for a 24/7 solution and moving away from my Win10 laptop. https://www.amazon.com/HP-Elite-Slice-Desktop-Ultra-Small/dp/B01LYOW5J7?th=1

Here are its specs:
– Intel Quad Core i7-6700T with Intel HD Graphics 530 (2.8 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
– 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
– 16 GB RAM, 802.11ac Dual-Band Wifi and Bluetooth
– 1 USB 3.1 Type-C (charging); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C (alternate mode DP); 2 USB 3.1 Type-A (1 charging); 1 DisplayPort; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45 (Ethernet); 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo
–Windows 10 Professional (Win 10 Pro)

I would suggest getting an Intel Nuc (with an SSD, memory and spare hard drive) and putting ROCK on it. That way you’d have a Roon Appliance.

Thanks Daniel. I’ll look into it.

By the way, I played rugby in college at both Wheeling Jesuit and the Univ. of Maryland, and then played in alumni clubs for both schools in the DC area (Old Red and MOB – a.k.a. Maryland Old Boys). Also, when I worked at Michelin in South Carolina, I helped host the ASM French club’s visit to the U.S. and organized a match between ASM and the USA Eagles in Charleston, S.C., broadcast on ESPN Classic. Great sport!

Michael

Or the Maryland Exiles. Didn’t play in college, found the game afterwards. Played in Div III rugby in teams around the DC area. Tight Head Prop, #3 was the position I usually played.

Daniel, I am also coordinating with New Orleans Gold, one of the new teams in the fledgling U.S. Major League Rugby effort scheduled to begin next year. We shall see whether we can get rugby to take hold at the professional level as with other sports!