HQPlayer + Synology DS923+. and Cambridge CXN V2

Good morning everyone, I have the following configuration:
CXN V2 - Cambridge
Synology DS923+
Roon Signature

I have a lot of doubts about running HQPlayer on Synology, how to install it and run it through Roon automatically.

I already tried to find a step-by-step guide but I couldn’t find any information on how to install it on my NAS.

I even tried to download it from the HQPlayer website, but I couldn’t install any of the packages on my NAS.

Could anyone help me with this?

My NAS with Roon + Tidal works perfectly, I just wanted to test HQPlayer in conjunction with Roon
Thanks.

Install HQPlayer in a VM/container with e.g. Ubuntu on your NAS.

Thanks
I tried to install the software below, but HQPlayer is not installed on Synology. I tried the 3 versions of Ubuntu that are available on the website, I don’t know clearly which one would be correct. Would there have to be another app running on the NAS that it depends on to install and run HQPlayer?

Again: Read my posting.
You’ve to create first a container (for example with Ubuntu) on your NAS and then you can install there HQPlayer.
But, I can say, that your NAS is to slow to handle the most filters and also you’ll need a NAA client, which you can connected to your Cambridge Audio streamer.