I can't find/add BR-Klassik (Bavarian Radio)

I saw an older post that BR-Klassik had been added but I can’t find it and would love to listen to the MET live broadcast tomorrow night.

Could anyone please help on how to get this added? I’ve got the following links

https://dispatcher.rndfnk.com/br/brklassik/live/mp3/high

BR-KLASSIK, 103.2 FM, Munich, Germany | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

Any help is highly appreciated!

Live Radio
Search for BR
Pick BR4
done

It’s there, search for br-klassik with the magnifying glass, top right.

thanks but this is weird as I can’t see it. I’m only shown BR1, BR2 and BR24 when searching for ‘BR’ and
the same plus Antenne Bayern when searching for ‘Bayern’

Any idea what could be wrong here?

I’ve disabled my ad-blocker but wouldn’t understand why the other BR stations would be filtered out.

I can’t see any errors in the roon log either. Is there a particular search request that is being generated so that I could check in my DNS log to see if there’s any issue?

Did you click on ”more”? By default, you only get shown one line of stations.

Anyway, searching for BR-Klassik will show the single correct result.

Running the risk of appearing dense, this is what I see when searching for ‘br-klassik’

Wrong magnifying glass - use the one above that, top right.

The magnifying glass you used is actually a filter (and used to have a different icon - a funnel, which was better in my opinion, less prone to such confusion as you have encountered). It applies only to whatever list is being shown at the moment and won’t cause any extra searching outside of that list to be done.

Many thanks, Brian

You saved my day and I knew it must be something stupid I’m doing wrong :wink:

1 Like

Good news. And no stupidity involved - I think it’s an easy mistake to make.

I agree, a funnel would be more obvious but I’d also assume the search to just work on radio stations not everything but as long as it works (after clicking more) who am I to complain.

And a number of people agree with you. See

where you can add your vote if you wish

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.