Icon to distinguish between CD HD or DSD content

Hit Focus…and scroll to the right of the FOcus box that appears at the bottom of the Screen

Quality is 2nd from the bottom on the right

@fritzg

I noticed that you can’t see the quality area if your windows isn’t wide enough. Have you tried to find it when you are in full screen?

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks. That did it.

Sorry to ask here- but i have the same problem.
The main screen is “full screen” but the popup not and i can’t find a way to make that.
I have a macbook pro running on yosemite 10.10.3

In case of insufficient screen width to show the Focus navigator in its entirety (see first pic above), you can scroll horizontally (left/right) to show the controls that are hidden from view.

But there is still no selection for bit rate is it?

Bit rates (DSD/16/24/etc. bit), sample rates and file formats/codecs are shown by pressing the Quality button in the Focus navigator. AFAIK, there are no rate indicators for compressed audio (MP320, AAC256, etc.).

That is bit depth!

I have a number of AAC files with different bit rates (128 - 256 kbps) and would like to find the 128 kbps ones since they can be upgraded to 256 kbps via iTunes Match.

Yes sir, I stand corrected. :smile:

You could make a smart playlist in iTunes:

1 Like

Hello,

My roon has all the suddenly started to put all versions of the same album in one single album and are now tagging them as “mixed track formats”.mas in this Lou reed album, I would like to see two different versions of this album, one 16/44 and one 24/96.

This suddenly started to happen, and I don’t understand why, or what to do to fix this