Import of a folder with audio files

Hello, how to set up the import of a folder with audio files in roon so that only the folder where the audio files are is visible in the main screen in roon?

Vladimir

Hello, my problem is that the individual songs are displayed in the main roon screen one by one and not as an album?

Are you saying that in your Album Browser, you are seeing each track being assigned to its own album, that is, you have a lot of one-track albums, instead of seeing a series of albums, each of which contains the tracks for that album?

If so, I suspect that your file metadata is not correct, and preventing Roon from grouping the tracks into albums.

Check your metadata against what Roon is expecting as laid out in this Help article:

1 Like

Hello @Vladimir_Kisiov ,

This issue is most likely due to metadata and how you configured your library. If you are still having issues after looking over the articles, please share a few screenshots of what you see on your end regarding the albums. Thanks!

Hello, I managed with the mp3tag program.
Thanks.

Vladimir

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.